HOMEMADE ICE CREAM

HOMEMADE ICE CREAM






When we hear about ice cream We are emboldened. Everyone loves ice cream, from children to older people. But I prefer homemade ice cream which is more healthy and more tasty. But it is not that the ice cream outside is bad. But whenever we make some things at home, It's connected with love and hard work. That's why homemade food is the best.

OK NOW LET'S START WITH THE INGREDIENTS

1. Milk 1 liter. I use taja milk you can guys take any liquid milk. a small packet of everyday milk powder. - 3 packet.

2. Sugar 150 gram Grind the sugar properly.

Cook


1. Take a Pot and add milk to heat it. 2. Then add milk powder and powdered sugar.

3. Keep the milk boiling until the milk becomes thick.

4. After that put the gas off and let the milk cool down.

After 6-7 hours Garnish according to you by taking it out.

My garnish tip.

First of all, I have baked jackfruit seeds for a bit and then chop it. And put it on the ice cream for garnish, you can try these. You can also use almonds or whatever you like.

Conclusion

So, I share my recipe with you, if you find this good then watch my other recipes. And if you want to share your recipe, send me your recipes with a picture and send it to me my through email .


Post a Comment

0 Comments